Tspack: a unified tabu search code for multi-dimensional bin packing problems. We present a computer code that implements a general Tabu Search technique for the solution of two- and three-dimensional bin packing problems, as well as virtually any of their variants requiring the minimization of the number of bins. The user is only requested to provide a procedure that gives an approximate solution to the actual variant to be solved.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Zudio, Anderson; da Silva Costa, Daniel Henrique; Masquio, Bruno Porto; Coelho, Igor M.; Pinto, Paulo Eustáquio Duarte: BRKGA/VND hybrid algorithm for the classic three-dimensional bin packing problem (2018)
- Furian, Nikolaus; Vössner, Siegfried: A hybrid algorithm for constrained order packing (2014)
- Bortfeldt, Andreas; Wäscher, Gerhard: Constraints in container loading -- a state-of-the-art review (2013)
- Furian, Nikolaus; Vössner, Siegfried: Constrained order packing: comparison of heuristic approaches for a new bin packing problem (2013)
- Mack, Daniel; Bortfeldt, Andreas: A heuristic for solving large bin packing problems in two and three dimensions (2012)
- Parreño, F.; Alvarez-Valdes, R.; Oliveira, J. F.; Tamarit, J. M.: A hybrid GRASP/VND algorithm for two- and three-dimensional bin packing (2010)
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel; Perboli, Guido; Tadei, Roberto: TS(^2)PACK: A two-level tabu search for the three-dimensional bin packing problem (2009)
- Attanasio, Andrea; Fuduli, Antonio; Ghiani, Gianpaolo; Triki, Chefi: Integrated shipment dispatching and packing problems: a case study (2007)
- Lodi, Andrea; Martello, Silvano; Vigo, Daniele: TSpack: A unified tabu search code for multi-dimensional bin packing problems (2004)