R package googleVis. R interface to Google Charts API, allowing users to create interactive charts based on data frames. Charts are displayed locally via the R HTTP help server. A modern browser with an Internet connection is required and for some charts a Flash player. The data remains local and is not uploaded to Google.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- Borcard, Daniel; Gillet, François; Legendre, Pierre: Numerical ecology with R (2018)
- Arun S. Moorthy, Hermann J. Eberl: compuGUT: An in silico platform for simulating intestinal fermentation (2017) not zbMATH
- Hana Ševčíková and Adrian Raftery: bayesPop: Probabilistic Population Projections (2016) not zbMATH
- Markus Loecher; Karl Ropkins: RgoogleMaps and loa: Unleashing R Graphics Power on Map Tiles (2015) not zbMATH
- Gandrud, Christopher: Reproducible research with R and RStudio (2014)
- John Verzani: gWidgetsWWW: Creating Interactive Web Pages within R (2012) not zbMATH
- Hana Ševčíková; Leontine Alkema; Adrian Raftery: bayesTFR: An R package for Probabilistic Projections of the Total Fertility Rate (2011) not zbMATH