R package pec: Prediction Error Curves for Risk Prediction Models in Survival Analysis. Validation of risk predictions obtained from survival models and competing risk models based on censored data using inverse weighting and cross-validation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Agnieszka Król; Audrey Mauguen; Yassin Mazroui; Alexandre Laurent; Stefan Michiels; Virginie Rondeau: Tutorial in Joint Modeling and Prediction: A Statistical Software for Correlated Longitudinal Outcomes, Recurrent Events and a Terminal Event (2017) not zbMATH
- De Bin, Riccardo: Boosting in Cox regression: a comparison between the likelihood-based and the model-based approaches with focus on the R-packages \textitCoxBoostand \textitmboost (2016)
- Heller, Glenn; Mo, Qianxing: Estimating the concordance probability in a survival analysis with a discrete number of risk groups (2016)
- Tutz, Gerhard; Schmid, Matthias: Modeling discrete time-to-event data (2016)
- Ulla Mogensen; Hemant Ishwaran; Thomas Gerds: Evaluating Random Forests for Survival Analysis Using Prediction Error Curves (2012) not zbMATH