R package Rglpk: R/GNU Linear Programming Kit Interface. R interface to the GNU Linear Programming Kit. GLPK is open source software for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer linear programming (MILP) and other related problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- He, Yizeng; Kim, Soyoung; Kim, Mi-Ok; Saber, Wael; Ahn, Kwang Woo: Optimal treatment regimes for competing risk data using doubly robust outcome weighted learning with bi-level variable selection (2021)
- Brantley, Halley L.; Guinness, Joseph; Chi, Eric C.: Baseline drift estimation for air quality data using quantile trend filtering (2020)
- Liu, Xiaohui; Mosler, Karl; Mozharovskyi, Pavlo: Fast computation of Tukey trimmed regions and median in dimension (p > 2) (2019)
- Øystein Sørensen: hdme: High-Dimensional Regression with Measurement Error (2019) not zbMATH
- Sørensen, Øystein; Hellton, Kristoffer Herland; Frigessi, Arnoldo; Thoresen, Magne: Covariate selection in high-dimensional generalized linear models with measurement error (2018)
- Abdelaati Daouia and Thibault Laurent and Hohsuk Noh: npbr: A Package for Nonparametric Boundary Regression in R (2017) not zbMATH
- Cervantes, Víctor H.; Dzhafarov, Ehtibar N.: Advanced analysis of quantum contextuality in a psychophysical double-detection experiment (2017)
- Härdle, Karl Wolfgang; Okhrin, Ostap; Okhrin, Yarema: Basic elements of computational statistics (2017)
- Kadziński, Miłosz; Ghaderi, Mohammad; Wąsikowski, Jakub; Agell, Núria: Expressiveness and robustness measures for the evaluation of an additive value function in multiple criteria preference disaggregation methods: an experimental analysis (2017)
- Patel, G. N.; Bose, A.: Seeking alternative DEA benchmarks (2014)
- Pitz, Hans-Joachim: Data preparation for optimization with R (2012)