R package orthogonalsplinebasis: Orthogonal B-Spline Basis Functions. Represents the basis functions for B-splines in a simple matrix formulation that facilitates, taking integrals, derivatives, and making orthogonal the basis functions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Machalová, Jitka; Talská, Renáta; Hron, Karel; Gába, Aleš: Compositional splines for representation of density functions (2021)
- Aw, Alassane; Cabral, Emmanuel Nicolas: Bayesian estimation of the functional spatial lag model (2020)
- Cao, Jiguo; Soiaporn, Kunlaya; Carroll, Raymond J.; Ruppert, David: Modeling and prediction of multiple correlated functional outcomes (2019)
- Huang, Hailin; Tang, Yanlin; Li, Yuanzhang; Liang, Hua: Estimation in additive models with fixed censored responses (2019)
- Górecki, T.; Smaga, Ł.: Multivariate analysis of variance for functional data (2017)
- Getmanov, V. G.: Evaluation of spline functions for digital filtering problems (2016)
- Redd, Andrew: A comment on the orthogonalization of B-spline basis functions and their derivatives (2012)