R package sirt. Supplementary item response theory models to complement existing functions in R, including multidimensional compensatory and noncompensatory IRT models, MCMC for hierarchical IRT models and testlet models, NOHARM, Rasch copula model, faceted and hierarchical rater models, ordinal IRT model (ISOP), DETECT statistic, local structural equation modeling (LSEM), mean and covariance structure modelling for multivariate normally distributed data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Paul-Christian Burkner: Bayesian Item Response Modeling in R with brms and Stan (2021) not zbMATH
- Haaf, Julia M.; Merkle, Edgar C.; Rouder, Jeffrey N.: Do items order? The psychology in IRT models (2020)
- Arlazarov, Vladimir Viktorovich; Slavin, Oleg Anatol’evich; Uskov, Anatoliĭ Vasil’evich; Yanishevskiĭ, Igor’ Mikhaĭlovich: Modelling the flow of character recognition results in video stream (2018)
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- Jorge Tendeiro and Rob Meijer and A. Niessen: PerFit: An R Package for Person-Fit Analysis in IRT (2016) not zbMATH
- Withers, Christopher S.; Nadarajah, Saralees: Estimators for a class of power series families (2015)