Nelder-Mead Minimization Algorithm. ASA047 is a C++ library which seeks to minimize a scalar function of several variables using the Nelder-Mead algorithm, by R ONeill. ASA047 is Applied Statistics Algorithm 47. Source code for many Applied Statistics Algorithms is available through STATLIB.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Heinzl, Felix; Tutz, Gerhard: Additive mixed models with approximate Dirichlet process mixtures: the EM approach (2016)
- James Wason: OptGS: An R Package for Finding Near-Optimal Group-Sequential Designs (2015) not zbMATH
- Heinzl, Felix; Tutz, Gerhard: Clustering in linear-mixed models with a group fused lasso penalty (2014)
- Heinzl, Felix; Tutz, Gerhard: Clustering in linear mixed models with approximate Dirichlet process mixtures using EM algorithm (2013)
- Nelder, J. A.; Mead, R.: A simplex method for function minimization (1965)