NAIADE is software for Multi-Criteria Analysis (MCA) which has been developed by Giuseppe Munda, in cooperation between the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the Joint Research Centre of the EC (in Ispra). It is a discrete multi-criteria method whose impact (or evaluation) matrix may include either crisp, stochastic or fuzzy measurements of the performance of an alternative with respect to a judgment criterion gm, thus it is very flexible for real-world applications. This makes it particularly sutiable for particularly suitable for economic-ecological modelling incorporating various degrees of precision of the variables taken into consideration. For more details see this short 3-page technical description.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Diaz-Balteiro, L.; González-Pachón, J.; Romero, C.: Measuring systems sustainability with multi-criteria methods: a critical review (2017)
- Greco, Salvatore (ed.); Ehrgott, Matthias (ed.); Figueira, José Rui (ed.): Multiple criteria decision analysis. State of the art surveys. In 2 volumes (2016)
- Munda, Giuseppe: Intensity of preference and related uncertainty in non-compensatory aggregation rules (2012)
- Munda, Giuseppe: A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy (2009)
- Ben Amor, Sarah; Jabeur, Khaled; Martel, Jean-Marc: Multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations (2007)
- Eiselt, H. A.: Locating landfills--optimization vs. reality (2007)
- Munda, Giuseppe: Social multi-criteria evaluation: methodological foundations and operational consequences (2004)
- Brand, C.; Mattarelli, M.; Moon, D.; Wolfler Calvo, R.: STEEDS: A strategic transport-energy-environment decision support (2002)
- Matarazzo, B.; Munda, G.: New approaches for the comparison of L-R fuzzy numbers: A theoretical and operational analysis (2001)
- Haastrup, P.; Maniezzo, V.; Mattarelli, M.; Rinaldi, F. Mazzeo; Mendes, I.; Paruccini, M.: A decision support system for urban waste management (1998)
- Borgulya, István: A ranking method for multiple-criteria decision-making (1997)
- Munda, Giuseppe: Multicriteria evaluation in a fuzzy environment. Theory and applications in ecological economics (1995)