R package catR: Procedures to Generate Patterns under Computerized Adaptive Testing. Generation of response patterns under dichotomous and polytomous computerized adaptive testing (CAT) framework.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Ul Hassan, Mahmood; Miller, Frank: Discrimination with unidimensional and multidimensional item response theory models for educational data (2022)
- Reise, Steven P.; Du, Han; Wong, Emily F.; Hubbard, Anne S.; Haviland, Mark G.: Matching IRT models to patient-reported outcomes constructs: the graded response and log-logistic models for scaling depression (2021)
- Magis, David: A note on converting calibrated parameters of item response theory models (2020)
- Peter M. C. Harrison: psychTestR: An R package for designing and conducting behavioural psychological experiments (2020) not zbMATH
- David Magis, Juan Ramon Barrada: Computerized Adaptive Testing with R: Recent Updates of the Package catR (2017) not zbMATH
- Douglas De Rizzo Meneghetti, Plinio Thomaz Aquino Junior: Computerized Adaptive Testing Simulation Through the Package catsim (2017) arXiv
- Magis, David: Efficient standard error formulas of ability estimators with dichotomous item response models (2016)
- R. Chalmers: Generating Adaptive and Non-Adaptive Test Interfaces for Multidimensional Item Response Theory Applications (2016) not zbMATH
- David Magis; Gilles Raîche: Random Generation of Response Patterns under Computerized Adaptive Testing with the R Package catR (2012) not zbMATH