libFAUDES: Software library for discrete event systems. The discrete event systems library libFAUDES implements data structures and algorithms for finite automata and regular languages. The library takes a control theoretic perspective as originally introduced by P.J. Ramadge and W.M. Wonham in the 1980’s. Since then, many researchers have contributed to supervisory control theory, including extensions for hierarchical, modular and decentralized controller synthesis; see [references]. With libFAUDES, we aim for (a) reduced coding effort in the implementation of methods for the control of discrete event systems, and (b) effective advertisement of such methods by making them available to the public.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Reijnen, Ferdie F. H.; Goorden, Martijn A.; van de Mortel-Fronczak, Joanna M.; Rooda, Jacobus E.: Modeling for supervisor synthesis -- a lock-bridge combination case study (2020)
- Wang, Xi; Li, Zhiwu; Moor, Thomas: SCT-based priority-free conditionally-preemptive scheduling of modular real-time systems with exact task execution time (2019)
- Schmuck, Anne-Kathrin; Schneider, Sven; Raisch, Jörg; Nestmann, Uwe: Supervisory control synthesis for deterministic context free specification languages. Enforcing controllability least restrictively (2016)
- Komenda, Jan; Masopust, Tomáš: Coordination control of distributed discrete-event systems (2015)
- Komenda, Jan; Masopust, Tomáš; van Schuppen, Jan H.: Coordination control of discrete-event systems revisited (2015)
- Komenda, Jan; Masopust, Tomáš; Van Schuppen, Jan H.: On conditional decomposability (2012)
- van Schuppen, Jan H.; Boutin, Olivier; Kempker, Pia L.; Komenda, Jan; Masopust, Tomáš; Pambakian, Nicola; Ran, André C. M.: Control of distributed systems: tutorial and overview (2011)
- Schmidt, K.: Abstraction-based verification of codiagnosability for discrete event systems (2010)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.rt.eei.uni-erlangen.de/FGdes/faudes/reference/reference_literature.html