ShortRead: a bioconductor package for input, quality assessment and exploration of high-throughput sequence data. ShortRead is a package for input, quality assessment, manipulation and output of high-throughput sequencing data. ShortRead is provided in the R and Bioconductor environments, allowing ready access to additional facilities for advanced statistical analysis, data transformation, visualization and integration with diverse genomic resources.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Akalin, Altuna: Computational genomics with R. With the assistance of Verdan Franke, Bora Uyar and Jonathan Ronen (2021)
- Wélliton de Souza, Benilton de Sá Carvalho, Iscia Lopes-Cendes: Rqc: A Bioconductor Package for Quality Control of High-Throughput Sequencing Data (2018) not zbMATH
- Gondro, Cedric: Primer to analysis of genomic data using R (2015)
- Zhu, Lihua J.; Gazin, Claude; Lawson, Nathan D.; Pagès, Hervé; Lin, Simon M.; Lapointe, David S.; Green, Michael R.: Chippeakanno: a bioconductor package to annotate chip-seq and chip-chip data (2010) ioport
- Markus Schmidberger; Martin Morgan; Dirk Eddelbuettel; Hao Yu; Luke Tierney; Ulrich Mansmann: State of the Art in Parallel Computing with R (2009) not zbMATH
- Morgan, Martin; Anders, Simon; Lawrence, Michael F.; Aboyoun, Patrick; Pagès, Hervé; Gentleman, Robert: Shortread: a bioconductor package for input, quality assessment and exploration of high-throughput sequence data (2009) ioport