SHELL2: package for the calculation of two loop on-shell Feynman diagrams in FORM. The description of a program written in FORM for the analytic calculation of propagator-type one- and two-loop Feynman graphs with external lines corresponding to massive as well as massless particles on-shell is presented. Dimensional regularization to regularize both ultraviolet and infrared divergences is used. The program calculates the contributions from any such diagram for an arbitrary value of the space-time dimension n in terms of one “master integral” and two simple integrals expressable in terms of Euler’s Γ function. The package can be used for the calculation of anomalous magnetic moments of fermions, renormalization constants in the on-shell renormalization scheme, the effective field theory of static quarks and other problems. As an example of an application the two-loop coefficient for the anomalous magnetic moment of the electron in QED is reproduced in the framework of dimensional regularization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Grozin, A. G.: Integration by parts: an introduction (2011)
- Bekavac, S.; Grozin, A. G.; Seidel, D.; Smirnov, V. A.: Three-loop on-shell Feynman integrals with two masses (2009)
- Fleischer, J.; Jegerlehner, F.; Tarasov, O. V.: A new hypergeometric representation of one-loop scalar integrals in (d) dimensions (2003)
- Fleischer, J.; Kalmykov, M. Yu.: ON-SHELL2: FORM based package for the calculation of two-loop self-energy single scale Feynman diagrams occurring in the Standard Model (2000)
- Mertig, R.; Scharf, R.: TARCER -- a Mathematica program for the reduction of two-loop propagator integrals (1998)
- Avdeev, Leo V.; Fleischer, J.; Kalmykov, M. Yu.; Tentyukov, M. N.: Towards automatic analytic evaluation of diagrams with masses (1997)
- Rossi, M.; Flitney, A. P.: Symbolic algebra and renormalization of gauge theories (1995)
- Sinclair, R.: The evaluation of Feynman graphs for a (2+1)-dimensional nonrelativistic electron gas (1994)