SURVO MM is the new Windows version of Survo. The new SURVO MM is compatible with SURVO 84C and SURVO 98. The editorial interface and the file structures are identical. SURVO MM includes many new features. The user now has even better ways to utilize the possibilities of Windows both in management of jobs and specially in graphics. SURVO MM provides a versatile working environment e.g. in following applications: text processing and spreadsheet computing; business and statistical graphics; desktop publishing and making of WWW pages; automatization of regular reports; management of large statistical and other data sets; statistical computing and analysis; numeric computing, curve plotting, matrix computations; creating of expert applications; making of teaching programs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Mustonen, Seppo: Survo as a tool for experimental mathematics (2015)
- Vehkalahti, Kimmo; Sund, Reijo: Solving Survo puzzles using matrix combinatorial products (2015)
- Loly, Peter; Cameron, Ian; Trump, Walter; Schindel, Daniel: Magic square spectra (2009)
- Vehkalahti, Kimmo; Puntanen, Simo; Tarkkonen, Lauri: Effects of measurement errors in predictor selection of linear regression model (2007)
- Mustonen, Seppo: Logarithmic mean for several arguments (2006)
- Mustonen, Seppo: A measure for total variability in multivariate normal distribution (1997)
- Mustonen, S. (Helsinki Univ. (Finland)): SURVO 84 C as an interactive teaching system. SURVO 84 C opetusjaerjestelmaenae. SURVO 84 C als interaktives Unterrichtsmedium. (1988) MathEduc
- Alanko, T.; Mustonen, S.; Tienari, M.: A statistical programming language SURVO 66 (1968)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.survo.fi/publications/index.html