FMM3D Software: The FMMLIB3D suite permits the evaluation of potential fields governed by the Laplace, Helmholtz equations in free space. STFMMLIB3D permits the evaluation of potential fields governed by the Stokes equations. FMMLIB3D provides subroutines for particle (point) sources as well as constant layer potential densities on triangles. The codes are easy to use and reasonably well optimized for performance. It is being released under the GPL license (version 2) as published by the Free Software Foundation. A rudimentary manual is provided in the zip file in the FMM3D/doc directory. STFMMLIB3D provides subroutines for particle (point) sources only, either in free-space or in a half-space with no-slip boundary conditions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Wala, Matt; Klöckner, Andreas: Optimization of fast algorithms for global quadrature by expansion using target-specific expansions (2020)
- Wala, Matt; Klöckner, Andreas: A fast algorithm for quadrature by expansion in three dimensions (2019)
- Corona, Eduardo; Veerapaneni, Shravan: Boundary integral equation analysis for suspension of spheres in Stokes flow (2018)
- Huang, He; Luo, Li-Shi; Li, Rui; Chen, Jie; Zhang, He: Improve the efficiency of the Cartesian tensor based fast multipole method for Coulomb interaction using the traces (2018)
- Corona, Eduardo; Greengard, Leslie; Rachh, Manas; Veerapaneni, Shravan: An integral equation formulation for rigid bodies in Stokes flow in three dimensions (2017)
- Corona, Eduardo; Rahimian, Abtin; Zorin, Denis: A tensor-train accelerated solver for integral equations in complex geometries (2017)
- Höft, Thomas A.; Alpert, Bradley K.: Fast updating multipole coulombic potential calculation (2017)
- Liu, Yuxiang; Barnett, Alex H.: Efficient numerical solution of acoustic scattering from doubly-periodic arrays of axisymmetric objects (2016)
- Marple, Gary R.; Barnett, Alex; Gillman, Adrianna; Veerapaneni, Shravan: A fast algorithm for simulating multiphase flows through periodic geometries of arbitrary shape (2016)
- Gimbutas, Zydrunas; Greengard, Leslie: Computational software: simple FMM libraries for electrostatics, slow viscous flow, and frequency-domain wave propagation (2015)
- Hao, S.; Martinsson, P. G.; Young, P.: An efficient and highly accurate solver for multi-body acoustic scattering problems involving rotationally symmetric scatterers (2015)