MAVI - modular algorithms for volume images. MAVI focuses on the characterization of the complex geometry of microstructures. Volume, surface, integrals of curvature and Euler number are determined for the whole structure or isolated objects. Anisotropies and preferred directions are not only found but their strength is measured, too. This core is complemented by various filters and transforms, techniques for image segmentation and object isolation, and functions for easy handling of huge image data sets. For special applications, several analysis tools are combined into user friendly modules with few parameters and formatted output. MAVI provides local analysis methods, e.g. for local porosity, thickness or orientation analysis. For fiber reinforced composites, local fiber orientation tensors can be measured.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Kampf, Jürgen: Variances of surface area estimators based on pixel configuration counts (2021)
- Leonenko, Nikolai; Makogin, Vitalii; Cadirci, Mehmet Siddik: The entropy based goodness of fit tests for generalized von Mises-Fisher distributions and beyond (2021)
- Dresvyanskiy, Denis; Karaseva, Tatiana; Makogin, Vitalii; Mitrofanov, Sergei; Redenbach, Claudia; Spodarev, Evgeny: Detecting anomalies in fibre systems using 3-dimensional image data (2020)
- Arregui-Mena, José David; Margetts, Lee; Mummery, Paul M.: Practical application of the stochastic finite element method (2016)
- Franke, Jürgen; Redenbach, Claudia; Zhang, Na: On a mixture model for directional data on the sphere (2016)
- Redenbach, Claudia; Schladitz, Katja; Vecchio, Irene; Wirjadi, Oliver: Image analysis for microstructures based on stochastic models (2014)
- Schladitz, Katja; Redenbach, Claudia; Sych, Tetyana; Godehardt, Michael: Model based estimation of geometric characteristics of open foams (2012)
- F. Brun, L. Mancini, P. Kasae, S. Favretto, D. Dreossi, G. Tromba: Pore3D: A software library for quantitative analysis of porous media (2010) not zbMATH
- Redenbach, Claudia; Särkkä, Aila; Freitag, Johannes; Schladitz, Katja: Anisotropy analysis of pressed point processes (2009)
- Lautensack, Claudia: Fitting three-dimensional Laguerre tessellations to foam structures (2008)