R package dglm: Double Generalized Linear Models. Model fitting and evaluation tools for double generalized linear models (DGLMs). This class of models uses one generalized linear model (GLM) to fit the specified response and a second GLM to fit the deviance of the first model.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Lee, Woojoo; Park, Sojung C.; Ahn, Jae Youn: Investigating dependence between frequency and severity via simple generalized linear models (2019)
- Lars Rönnegård, Xia Shen, Moudud Alam: hglm: A Package for Fitting Hierarchical Generalized Linear Models (2018) not zbMATH
- Barreto-Souza, Wagner; Simas, Alexandre B.: General mixed Poisson regression models with varying dispersion (2016)
- Yee, Thomas W.: Reduced-rank vector generalized linear models with two linear predictors (2014)
- Sonja Kuhnt; Nikolaus Rudak: Simultaneous Optimization of Multiple Responses with the R Package JOP (2013) not zbMATH
- Neykov, N. M.; Filzmoser, P.; Neytchev, P. N.: Robust joint modeling of mean and dispersion through trimming (2012)
- D. Stasinopoulos; Robert Rigby: Generalized Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape (GAMLSS) in R (2007) not zbMATH