R package parallelMap: Unified Interface to Parallelization Back-Ends. Unified parallelization framework for multiple back-end, designed for internal package and interactive usage. The main operation is a parallel ”map” over lists. Supports local, multicore, mpi and BatchJobs mode. Allows ”tagging” of the parallel operation with a level name that can be later selected by the user to switch on parallel execution for exactly this operation.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Adrian Richter; Carsten Oliver Schmidt; Markus Krüger; Stephan Struckmann: dataquieR: assessment of data quality in epidemiological research (2021) not zbMATH
- Jonas Rieger: ldaPrototype: A method in R to get a Prototype of multiple Latent Dirichlet Allocations (2020) not zbMATH
- Ann-Kristin Kreutzmann; Sören Pannier; Natalia Rojas-Perilla; Timo Schmid; Matthias Templ; Nikos Tzavidis: The R Package emdi for Estimating and Mapping Regionally Disaggregated Indicators (2019) not zbMATH
- Casalicchio, Giuseppe; Bossek, Jakob; Lang, Michel; Kirchhoff, Dominik; Kerschke, Pascal; Hofner, Benjamin; Seibold, Heidi; Vanschoren, Joaquin; Bischl, Bernd: \textttOpenML: an \textttRpackage to connect to the machine learning platform openml (2019)
- Bischl, Bernd; Lang, Michel; Kotthoff, Lars; Schiffner, Julia; Richter, Jakob; Studerus, Erich; Casalicchio, Giuseppe; Jones, Zachary M.: mlr: machine learning in (\mathbfR) (2016)