Cimlib: a fully parallel application for numerical simulations based on components assembly. This paper presents CIMLIB with its two main characteristics: an Object Oriented Program and a fully parallel code. CIMLIB aims at providing a set of components that can be organized to build numerical simulation of a certain process. We describe two components: one treats the complex task of parallel remeshing, the other puts the focus on the Finite Element modeling. In a second part, we present some parallel performances and an example of a very large simulation (over a mesh of 25 millions nodes) that begins with the mesh generation and ends up writing results files, all done using 88 processors.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Hachem, E.; Ghraieb, H.; Viquerat, J.; Larcher, A.; Meliga, P.: Deep reinforcement learning for the control of conjugate heat transfer (2021)
- Daldoul, W.; Hachem, E.; Mesri, Y.: A `(r)-to-(h)’ mesh adaptation approach for moving immersed complex geometries using parallel computers (2020)
- Bruchon, J.; Liu, Y.; Moulin, N.: Finite element setting for fluid flow simulations with natural enforcement of the triple junction equilibrium (2018)
- Hitti, Karim; Feghali, Stéphanie; Rafeh, Faten; Bernacki, Marc; Bouchard, Pierre-Olivier: A novel monolithic Lagrangian approach for modelling crack propagation using anisotropic mesh adaptation (2018)
- Riber, S.; Valette, R.; Mesri, Y.; Hachem, E.: Adaptive variational multiscale method for Bingham flows (2016)
- Pino-Muñoz, Daniel; Bruchon, J.; Drapier, S.; Valdivieso, F.: Sintering at particle scale: an Eulerian computing framework to deal with strong topological and material discontinuities (2014)
- Muñoz, D. Pino; Bruchon, J.; Drapier, S.; Valdivieso, F.: A finite element-based level set method for fluid-elastic solid interaction with surface tension (2013)
- Hachem, E.; Digonnet, H.; Massoni, E.; Coupez, T.: Immersed volume method for solving natural convection, conduction and radiation of a hat-shaped disk inside a 3D enclosure (2012)
- Coupez, T.: Metric construction by length distribution tensor and edge based error for anisotropic adaptive meshing (2011)
- Hachem, E.; Rivaux, B.; Kloczko, Thibaud; Digonnet, Hugues; Coupez, Thierry: Stabilized finite element method for incompressible flows with high Reynolds number (2010)
- de Micheli, P. O.; Mocellin, K.: A new efficient explicit formulation for linear tetrahedral elements non-sensitive to volumetric locking for infinitesimal elasticity and inelasticity (2009)
- Mesri, Youssef; Digonnet, Hugues; Coupez, Thierry: Advanced parallel computing in material forming with CIMLib (2009)