NUMERICA: a library of source codes for teaching, research and applications. NUMERICA is a library of source codes for solving hyperbolic partial differential equations using a broad range of modern, high resolution shock-capturing numerical methods. Sub-libraries of NUMERICA: HYPER_LIN: Library of 20 source codes for solving model hyperbolic partial differential equations. HYPER_EUL: Library of 17 source codes for solving the non-linear time-dependent compressible Euler equations in one, two and three space dimensions. HYPER_WAT: Library of 13 source codes for solving the non-linear time-dependent shallow water equations in one and two space dimensions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Wang, Ping-Ping; Zhang, A-Man; Meng, Zi-Fei; Ming, Fu-Ren; Fang, Xiang-Li: A new type of WENO scheme in SPH for compressible flows with discontinuities (2021)
- Boso, Francesca; Tartakovsky, Daniel M.: Data-informed method of distributions for hyperbolic conservation laws (2020)
- Savin, G. I.; Shabanov, B. M.; Rybakov, A. A.; Shumilin, S. S.: Vectorization of flat loops of arbitrary structure using instructions AVX-512 (2020)
- Zwick, D.; Balachandar, S.: Dynamics of rapidly depressurized multiphase shock tubes (2019)
- Nathan Woods, C.; Starkey, Ryan P.: Verification of fluid-dynamic codes in the presence of shocks and other discontinuities (2015)