JASMIN: a parallel software infrastructure for scientific computing. The exponential growth of computer power in the last 10 years is now creating a great challenge for parallel programming toward achieving realistic performance in the field of scientific computing. To improve on the traditional program for numerical simulations of laser fusion in inertial confinement fusion (ICF), the Institute of Applied Physics and Computational Mathematics (IAPCM) initializes a software infrastructure named J Adaptive Structured Meshes applications INfrastructure (JASMIN) in 2004. The main objective of JASMIN is to accelerate the development of parallel programs for large scale simulations of complex applications on parallel computers. Now, JASMIN has released version 1.8 and has achieved its original objectives. Tens of parallel programs have been reconstructed or developed on thousands of processors. JASMIN promotes a new paradigm of parallel programming for scientific computing. In this paper, JASMIN is briefly introduced.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Tian, Rong; Zhou, Mozhen; Wang, Jingtao; Li, Yang; An, Hengbin; Xu, Xiaowen; Wen, Longfei; Wang, Lixiang; Xu, Quan; Leng, Juelin; Xu, Ran; Zhang, Bingyin; Liu, Weijie; Mo, Zeyao: A challenging dam structural analysis: large-scale implicit thermo-mechanical coupled contact simulation on Tianhe. II. (2019)
- Zhang, Pan; Xia, Zhenhua; Cai, Qingdong: An (h)-adaptive implicit immersed boundary-lattice Boltzmann flux solver based on JASMIN AMR package (2018)
- Xu, Xiaowen; Mo, Zeyao: Algebraic interface-based coarsening AMG preconditioner for multi-scale sparse matrices with applications to radiation hydrodynamics computation. (2017)
- Yue, Xiaoqiang; Xu, Xiaowen; Shu, Shi: JASMIN-based two-dimensional adaptive combined preconditioner for radiation diffusion equations in inertial fusion research (2017)
- Gong, Chunye; Bao, Weimin; Liu, Jie; Tang, Guojian; Jiang, Yuewen: An efficient wavefront parallel algorithm for structured three dimensional LU-SGS (2016)
- Wang, Qinglin; Liu, Jie; Gong, Chunye; Tang, Xiantuo; Fu, Guitao; Xing, Zuocheng: An efficient parallel algorithm for Caputo fractional reaction-diffusion equation with implicit finite-difference method (2016)
- Yuan, Long; Hu, Qiya; An, Hengbin: Parallel preconditioners for plane wave Helmholtz and Maxwell systems with large wave numbers (2016)
- Fan, Xuanhua; Wang, Keying; Xiao, Shifu; Liu, Qingkai; Mo, Zeyao: Some progress on parallel modal and vibration analysis using the JAUMIN framework (2015)
- Gong, Chunye; Bao, Weimin; Tang, Guojian; Jiang, Yuewen; Liu, Jie: Computational challenge of fractional differential equations and the potential solutions: a survey (2015)
- Zhang, Mingyu; Deng, Xiao-Long: A sharp interface method for SPH (2015)
- Liu, Jie; Gong, Chunye; Bao, Weimin; Tang, Guojian; Jiang, Yuewen: Solving the Caputo fractional reaction-diffusion equation on GPU (2014)
- Mo, Zeyao; Zhang, Aiqing; Cao, Xiaolin; Liu, Qingkai; Xu, Xiaowen; An, Hengbin; Pei, Wenbing; Zhu, Shaoping: JASMIN: a parallel software infrastructure for scientific computing (2010) ioport