MULTILSB (Multi-Item Lot-Sizing with Backlogging) library. There are a total of 4 test sets, each containing 30 instances. Some data and BOM structure is based on the test problems described by Simpson and Erenguc (2005), although the problem structure is changed and all the data is newly generated. For detailed information, please see the documentation provided in the .zip file. For instructions on how to use these instances, please see the readme file provided. LP relaxation bounds and heuristic solutions of the problems are also provided in the .zip file.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Motta Toledo, Claudio Fabiano; Ribeiro de Oliveira, Renato Resende; Morelato França, Paulo: A hybrid multi-population genetic algorithm applied to solve the multi-level capacitated lot sizing problem with backlogging (2013)
- Wu, Tao; Akartunalı, Kerem; Song, Jie; Shi, Leyuan: Mixed integer programming in production planning with backlogging and setup carryover: modeling and algorithms (2013)
- Akartunalı, Kerem; Miller, Andrew J.: A computational analysis of lower bounds for big bucket production planning problems (2012)
- Koch, Thorsten; Achterberg, Tobias; Andersen, Erling; Bastert, Oliver; Berthold, Timo; Bixby, Robert E.; Danna, Emilie; Gamrath, Gerald; Gleixner, Ambros M.; Heinz, Stefan; Lodi, Andrea; Mittelmann, Hans; Ralphs, Ted; Salvagnin, Domenico; Steffy, Daniel E.; Wolter, Kati: MIPLIB 2010. Mixed integer programming library version 5 (2011) ioport
- Akartunalı, Kerem; Miller, Andrew J.: A heuristic approach for big bucket multi-level production planning problems (2009)