Package-X: a Mathematica package for the analytic calculation of one-loop integrals. Package-X, a Mathematica package for the analytic computation of one-loop integrals dimensionally regulated near 4 spacetime dimensions is described. Package-X computes arbitrarily high rank tensor integrals with up to three propagators, and gives compact expressions of UV divergent, IR divergent, and finite parts for any kinematic configuration involving real-valued external invariants and internal masses. Output expressions can be readily evaluated numerically and manipulated symbolically with built-in Mathematica functions. Emphasis is on evaluation speed, on readability of results, and especially on user-friendliness. Also included is a routine to compute traces of products of Dirac matrices, and a collection of projectors to facilitate the computation of fermion form factors at one-loop. The package is intended to be used both as a research tool and as an educational tool.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Adam Bzowski: TripleK: A Mathematica package for evaluating triple-K integrals and conformal correlation functions (2020) arXiv
- Bélusca-Maïto, Hermès; Ilakovac, Amon; Madjor-Božinović, Marija; Stöckinger, Dominik: Dimensional regularization and Breitenlohner-Maison/’t Hooft-Veltman scheme for (\gamma_5) applied to chiral YM theories: full one-loop counterterm and RGE structure (2020)
- Fortes, E. C. F. S.; Machado, A. C. B.; Montaño, J.; Pleitez, V.: Lepton masses and mixing in a scotogenic model (2020)
- Dekens, Wouter; Stoffer, Peter: Low-energy effective field theory below the electroweak scale: matching at one loop (2019)
- Emond, William T.; Moynihan, Nathan: Scattering amplitudes, black holes and leading singularities in cubic theories of gravity (2019)
- Belyaev, Alexander; Cacciapaglia, Giacomo; Cai, Haiying; Ferretti, Gabriele; Flacke, Thomas; Parolini, Alberto; Serodio, Hugo: Di-boson signatures as standard candles for partial compositeness (2017)
- Berezhnoy, A. V.; Likhoded, A. K.; Onishchenko, A. I.; Poslavsky, S. V.: Next-to-leading order QCD corrections to paired (B_c) production in (e^+e^-) annihilation (2017)
- Cyrol, Anton K.; Mitter, Mario; Strodthoff, Nils: FormTracer. A Mathematica tracing package using FORM (2017)
- Egana-Ugrinovic, Daniel: The minimal fermionic model of electroweak baryogenesis (2017)
- Patel, Hiren H.: \textitPackage-X 2.0: a \textitMathematicapackage for the analytic calculation of one-loop integrals (2017)
- Di Iura, Andrea; Herrero-Garcia, Juan; Meloni, Davide: Phenomenology of (\operatornameSU(5)) low-energy realizations: the diphoton excess and Higgs flavor violation (2016)
- Patel, Hiren H.: Package-X: a Mathematica package for the analytic calculation of one-loop integrals (2015)