TGTP: The Great Theorem Prover.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Newborn, Monty; Wang, Zongyan: Octopus: combining learning and parallel search (2004)
- Almonayyes, Ahmed; Raafat, Hazem; Almulla, Mohammed; Alharshani, Rana’a: Improving the time efficiency of proving theorems using a learning mechanism (2001)
- Almulla, Mohammed; Hanna, L. A-M.: A domain-independent system for modeling number theory using first-order predicate logic (1999)
- Yu, Qingxun; Almulla, Mohammed; Newborn, Monroe: Heuristics used by HERBY for semantic tree theorem proving (1998)
- Almulla, Mohammed; Newborn, Monroe: The practicality of generating semantic trees for proofs of unsatisfiability (1996)