Helios: Helicopter Overset Simulations. Helios is a high-fidelity rotorcraft overset CFD/CSD analysis tool intended for DoD acquisition engineers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Crabill, J.; Witherden, F. D.; Jameson, A.: A parallel direct cut algorithm for high-order overset methods with application to a spinning golf ball (2018)
- Tong, Oisin; Yanagita, Yushi; Harris, Shaun; Katz, Aaron; Hunsaker, Doug: High-order strand grid methods for shock turbulence interaction (2018)
- Lakshminarayan, Vinod K.; Sitaraman, Jayanarayanan; Roget, Beatrice; Wissink, Andrew M.: Development and validation of a multi-strand solver for complex aerodynamic flows (2017)
- Tong, Oisin; Katz, Aaron; Yanagita, Yushi; Work, Dalon: Verification and validation of a high-order strand grid method for two-dimensional turbulent flows (2017)
- Tong, Oisin; Katz, Aaron; Yanagita, Yushi; Casey, Alex; Schaap, Robert: High-order methods for turbulent flows on three-dimensional strand grids (2016)
- Katz, Aaron; Work, Dalon: High-order flux correction/finite difference schemes for strand grids (2015)