BEM4I is a library of parallel boundary element based solvers developed at IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center. It supports solution of the Laplace, Helmholtz, Lame, and wave equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Pölz, D.; Schanz, M.: On the space-time discretization of variational retarded potential boundary integral equations (2021)
- Gimperlein, Heiko; Özdemir, Ceyhun; Stark, David; Stephan, Ernst P.: A residual a posteriori error estimate for the time-domain boundary element method (2020)
- Dohr, Stefan; Zapletal, Jan; Of, Günther; Merta, Michal; Kravčenko, Michal: A parallel space-time boundary element method for the heat equation (2019)
- Kravčenko, Michal; Merta, Michal; Zapletal, Jan: Distributed fast boundary element methods for Helmholtz problems (2019)
- Pölz, Dominik; Schanz, Martin: Space-time discretized retarded potential boundary integral operators: quadrature for collocation methods (2019)
- Gimperlein, Heiko; Stark, David: On a preconditioner for time domain boundary element methods (2018)
- Zapletal, Jan; Of, Günther; Merta, Michal: Parallel and vectorized implementation of analytic evaluation of boundary integral operators (2018)
- Zapletal, Jan; Merta, Michal; Malý, Lukáš: Boundary element quadrature schemes for multi- and many-core architectures (2017)
- Veit, Alexander; Merta, Michal; Zapletal, Jan; Lukáš, Dalibor: Efficient solution of time-domain boundary integral equations arising in sound-hard scattering (2016)