Synthetic Aperture Radar Signal Processing with MATLAB Algorithms. This book establishes the constraints for acquiring the SAR data, and provides digital signal and image processing algorithms for implementation of the SAR wavefront reconstruction.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Bignardi, Samuel; Joseph Yezzi, Anthony; Yildirim, Alper; Barnes, Christopher F.; Sandhu, Romeil: A feasibility study of radar-based shape and reflectivity reconstruction using variational methods (2021)
- Klibanov, Michael V.; Kolesov, Aleksandr E.; Sullivan, Anders; Nguyen, Lam: A new version of the convexification method for a 1D coefficient inverse problem with experimental data (2018)
- Gao, Yu-Fei; Cong, Xun-Chao; Yang, Yue; Wan, Qun; Gui, Guan: A tensor decomposition based multiway structured sparse SAR imaging algorithm with Kronecker constraint (2017)
- Klibanov, Michael V.; Kolesov, Aleksandr E.; Nguyen, Lam; Sullivan, Anders: Globally strictly convex cost functional for a 1-D inverse medium scattering problem with experimental data (2017)
- Cheney, Margaret; Borden, Brett: Synthetic aperture radar imaging (2015)
- Wang, Jie; Liang, Xingdong; Ding, Chibiao; Chen, Longyong; Zhou, Liangjiang; Dong, Yongwei: An improved OFDM chirp waveform used for MIMO SAR system (2014)
- Bu, Hongxia; Bai, Xia; Tao, Ran: Compressed sensing SAR imaging based on sparse representation in fractional Fourier domain (2012)
- Marques, Paulo: Directional moving target indication: a novel SAR ambiguity function for traffic monitoring (2012) ioport
- Akhtar, Jabran: Removal of range ambiguities with orthogonal block coding techniques (2010)
- Tan, Weixian; Hong, Wen; Wang, Yanping; Lin, Yun; Wu, Yirong: Synthetic aperture radar tomography sampling criteria and three-dimensional range migration algorithm with elevation digital spotlighting (2009)
- Soumekh, Mehrdad: Synthetic aperture radar signal processing with Matlab algorithms (1999)