Computing Hypergeometric Solutions of Second Order Linear Differential Equations using Quotients of Formal Solutions and Integral Bases.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Zeidan, Dia; Chau, Chi Kin; Lu, Tzon-Tzer: On the development of Adomian decomposition method for solving PDE systems with non-prescribed data (2022)
- Abramov, Sergei A.; Bronstein, Manuel; Petkovšek, Marko; Schneider, Carsten: On rational and hypergeometric solutions of linear ordinary difference equations in (\Pi\Sigma^\ast)-field extensions (2021)
- Bostan, Alin; Bousquet-Mélou, Mireille; Melczer, Stephen: Counting walks with large steps in an orthant (2021)
- Hobby, D.; Shemyakova, E.: Laplace invariants of differential operators (2021)
- Chen, Shaoshi; van Hoeij, Mark; Kauers, Manuel; Koutschan, Christoph: Reduction-based creative telescoping for Fuchsian D-finite functions (2018)
- Gori, Giacomo; Viti, Jacopo: Four-point boundary connectivities in critical two-dimensional percolation from conformal invariance (2018)
- Imamoglu, Erdal; van Hoeij, Mark: Computing hypergeometric solutions of second order linear differential equations using quotients of formal solutions and integral bases (2017)
- Jensen, Iwan: Three friendly walkers (2017)