GraphGrep: A fast and universal method for querying graphs. GraphGrep is an application-independent method for querying graphs, finding all the occurrences of a subgraph in a database of graphs. The interface to GraphGrep is a regular expression graph query language Glide that combines features from Xpath and Smart. Glide incorporates both single node and variable-length wildcards. Our algorithm uses hash-based fingerprinting to represent the graphs in an abstract form and to filter the database. GraphGrep has been tested on databases of size up to 16,000 molecules and performs well in this entire range.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Pivert, Olivier; Scholly, Etienne; Smits, Grégory; Thion, Virginie: Fuzzy quality-aware queries to graph databases (2020)
- Ravkic, Irma; Žnidaršič, Martin; Ramon, Jan; Davis, Jesse: Graph sampling with applications to estimating the number of pattern embeddings and the parameters of a statistical relational model (2018)
- Holzschuher, Florian; Peinl, René: Querying a graph database -- language selection and performance considerations (2016)
- Pal, Dipali; Rao, Praveen; Slavov, Vasil; Katib, Anas: Fast processing of graph queries on a large database of small and medium-sized data graphs (2016)
- Kostakis, Orestis: Classy: fast clustering streams of call-graphs (2014) ioport
- Lee, Chun-Hee; Chung, Chin-Wan: Efficient search in graph databases using cross filtering (2014)
- Zheng, Weiguo; Zou, Lei; Lian, Xiang; Zhang, Huaming; Wang, Wei; Zhao, Dongyan: SQBC: an efficient subgraph matching method over large and dense graphs (2014)
- Jouili, Salim; Tabbone, Salvatore: Hypergraph-based image retrieval for graph-based representation (2012) ioport
- Wang, Xiaohong; Huan, Jun; Smalter, Aaron M.; Lushington, Gerald H.: Application of kernel functions for accurate similarity search in large chemical databases (2010) ioport
- Deville, Yves; Dooms, Grégoire; Zampelli, Stéphane: Combining two structured domains for modeling various graph matching problems (2008)
- Grigori, Daniela; Corrales, Juan Carlos; Bouzeghoub, Mokrane: Behavioral matchmaking for service retrieval: Application to conversation protocols (2008) ioport