PADRE: Package for Analyzing and Displaying Reticulate Evolution. PADRE is a Java software package allowing the computation and graphical representation of reticulate networks from (a collection of) multi-labeled trees. If a collection of trees are loaded, the software first performs a consensus from which a collection of consensus trees are constructed. Finally, one of the consensus trees can be used to construct a reticulate network. In case a single tree is loaded, the consensus stage is skipped and the reticulate network is constructed directly from that tree. A range of user specified options are provided for both the consensus and network construction methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Gascon, Mathieu; Dondi, Riccardo; El-Mabrouk, Nadia: Complexity and algorithms for MUL-tree pruning (2021)
- Huber, K. T.; Scholz, G. E.: Phylogenetic networks that are their own fold-ups (2020)
- Hellmuth, Marc; Huber, Katharina T.; Moulton, Vincent: Reconciling event-labeled gene trees with MUL-trees and species networks (2019)
- Huber, Katharina T.; Moulton, Vincent; Steel, Mike; Wu, Taoyang: Folding and unfolding phylogenetic trees and networks (2016)
- Huber, K. T.; Moulton, V.: Encoding and constructing 1-nested phylogenetic networks with trinets (2013)
- Cui, Yun; Jansson, Jesper; Sung, Wing-Kin: Algorithms for building consensus MUL-trees (2011)
- Lott, Martin; Spillner, Andreas; Huber, Katharina T.; Moulton, Vincent: PADRE: a package for analyzing and displaying reticulate evolution (2009) ioport
- Willson, Stephen J.: Unique determination of some homoplasies at hybridization events (2007)