Materialise has been working alongside leading researchers and engineers for more than 25 years to solve their challenges within Mimics. The result is the most advanced segmentation toolbox for patient specific-device design or medical image-based research and development. From intuitive manual tools to fully automated knee or heart segmentation algorithms - when you want to go from DICOM to 3D model, Mimics is your ally.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Fang, Rui; Schmidt, Christoph P.; Wall, Wolfgang A.: A coupled finite element approach to spatially resolved lithium plating and stripping in three-dimensional anode microstructures of lithium-ion cells (2022)
- Ilegbusi, Olusegun J.; Kuruppumullage, Don Nadun S.; Hoffman, Bari: Dynamics of cough and particulate behaviour in the human airway (2021)
- Bie, Xu; Tang, Yuanyuan; Zhao, Ming; Liu, Yingxi; Yu, Shen; Sun, Dong; Liu, Jing; Wang, Ying; Zhang, Jianing; Sun, Xiuzhen: Pilot study of pressure-flow properties in a numerical model of the middle ear (2020)
- Li, Bin; Fu, Jianzhong; Zhang, Yongjie Jessica; Pawar, Aishwarya: A trivariate T-spline based framework for modeling heterogeneous solids (2020)
- Seyfi Noferest, Behnaz; Santhanam, Anand P.; Ilegbusi, Olusegun J.: Effect of gravity on subject-specific human lung deformation (2018)
- Ilegbusi, Olusegun J.; Kuruppumullage, Nadun; Silverman, Erin; Lewis, Vicki; Lehman, Jeffrey; Ruddy, Bari Hoffman: Mathematical modelling of tongue deformation during swallow in patients with head and neck cancer (2016)
- Mittal, Rajat; Seo, Jung Hee; Vedula, Vijay; Choi, Young J.; Liu, Hang; Huang, H. Howie; Jain, Saurabh; Younes, Laurent; Abraham, Theodore; George, Richard T.: Computational modeling of cardiac hemodynamics: current status and future outlook (2016)
- Parr, Will C. H.; Wroe, S.; Chamoli, U.; Richards, Heather Suzanne; McCurry, Matthew R.; Clausen, Philip D.; McHenry, Colin: Toward integration of geometric morphometrics and computational biomechanics: new methods for 3D virtual reconstruction and quantitative analysis of finite element models (2012)
- Trabelsi, O.; Del Palomar, A. Pérez; Tobar, A. Mena; López-Villalobos, J. L.; Ginel, A.; Doblaré, M.: FE simulation of human trachea swallowing movement before and after the implantation of an endoprothesis (2011)
- Radaelli, A. G.; Peiró, J.: On the segmentation of vascular geometries from medical images (2010)
- Linninger, Andreas A.; Somayaji, Mahadevabharath R.; Mekarski, Megan; Zhang, Libin: Prediction of convection-enhanced drug delivery to the human brain (2008)