SeqAn an efficient, generic C++ library for sequence analysis. SeqAn is an open source C++ library of efficient algorithms and data structures for the analysis of sequences with the focus on biological data. Our library applies a unique generic design that guarantees high performance, generality, extensibility, and integration with other libraries. SeqAn is easy to use and simplifies the development of new software tools with a minimal loss of performance.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Giancarlo, Raffaele; Rombo, Simona E.; Utro, Filippo: DNA combinatorial messages and epigenomics: the case of chromatin organization and nucleosome occupancy in eukaryotic genomes (2019)
- Kim, Jongkyu; Reinert, Knut: Vaquita: fast and accurate identification of structural variation using combined evidence (2017)
- Weese, David; Siragusa, Enrico: Full-text indexes for high-throughput sequencing (2017)
- Bingmann, Timo; Fischer, Johannes; Osipov, Vitaly: Inducing suffix and LCP arrays in external memory (2016)
- Vroland, Christophe; Salson, Mikaël; Bini, Sébastien; Touzet, Hélène: Approximate search of short patterns with high error rates using the (01^\ast0) lossless seeds (2016)
- Doring, Andreas; Weese, David; Rausch, Tobias; Reinert, Knut: Seqan - an efficient, generic C++ library for sequence analysis (2008) ioport