LΩUI: Lovely ΩMEGA User Interface. The capabilities of a automated theorem prover’s interface are essential for the effective use of (interactive) proof systems. LΩUI is the multi-modal interface that combines several features: a graphical display of information in a proof graph, a selective term browser with hypertext facilities, proof and proof plan presentation in natural language, and an editor for adding and maintaining the knowledge base. LΩUI is realized in an agent-based client-server architecture and implemented in the concurrent constraint programming language Oz.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Lin, Yuhui; Grov, Gudmund; Arthan, Rob: Understanding and maintaining tactics graphically OR how we are learning that a diagram can be worth more than 10K LoC (2016)
- Schuppan, Viktor: Enhancing unsatisfiable cores for LTL with information on temporal relevance (2016)
- C. Dunchev, A. Leitsch, T. Libal, M. Riener, M. Rukhaia, D. Weller, B. Woltzenlogel Paleo: PROOFTOOL: a GUI for the GAPT Framework (2013) arXiv
- Aspinall, David; Denney, Ewen; Lüth, Christoph: Tactics for hierarchical proof (2010)
- Aspinall, David; Autexier, Serge; Lüth, Christoph; Wagner, Marc: Towards merging Plat(\Omega) and PGIP (2009) ioport
- Wagner, Marc; Autexier, Serge; Benzmüller, Christoph: \textscPlat(\Omega): a mediator between text-editors and proof assistance systems (2007)
- Buchberger, Bruno; Crǎciun, Adrian; Jebelean, Tudor; Kovács, Laura; Kutsia, Temur; Nakagawa, Koji; Piroi, Florina; Popov, Nikolaj; Robu, Judit; Rosenkranz, Markus; Windsteiger, Wolfgang: \textitTheorema: Towards computer-aided mathematical theory exploration (2006)
- Siekmann, Jörg; Benzmüller, Christoph; Autexier, Serge: Computer supported mathematics with (\Omega)MEGA (2006)
- Siekmann, Jörg; Benzmüller, Christoph: (\Omega)MEGA: Computer supported mathematics (2004)
- Siekmann, J.; Benzmüller, C.; Fiedler, A.; Meier, A.; Pollet, M.: Proof development with (\Omega)MEGA: (\sqrt2) is irrational (2002)