CoDiPack – Code Differentiation Package. CoDiPack is a C++-library that enables the computation of gradients in computer programs using Algorithmic Differentiation. It is based on the Operator Overloading approach and uses static polymorphism and expression templates, resulting in an extremely fast evaluation of adjoints or forward derivatives. It is specifically designed with HPC applications in mind.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Mohanamuraly, P.; Hascoët, L.; Müller, J.-D.: Seeding and adjoining zero-halo partitioned parallel scientific codes (2020)
- Bastl, Bohumír; Brandner, Marek; Egermaier, Jiří; Horníková, Hana; Michálková, Kristýna; Turnerová, Eva: Gradient-free and gradient-based methods for shape optimization of water turbine blade. (2019)
- Sagebaum, Max; Albring, Tim; Gauger, Nicolas R.: High-performance derivative computations using CoDiPack (2019)
- Kusch, Lisa; Albring, T.; Walther, A.; Gauger, N. R.: A one-shot optimization framework with additional equality constraints applied to multi-objective aerodynamic shape optimization (2018)
- Rubino, A.; Pini, M.; Colonna, P.; Albring, T.; Nimmagadda, S.; Economon, T.; Alonso, J.: Adjoint-based fluid dynamic design optimization in quasi-periodic unsteady flow problems using a harmonic balance method (2018)
- Sagebaum, Max; Albring, T.; Gauger, N. R.: Expression templates for primal value taping in the reverse mode of algorithmic differentiation (2018)