R package epitools: Epidemiology Tools. Tools for training and practicing epidemiologists including methods for two-way and multi-way contingency tables.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Van der Laan, Mark J.; Rose, Sherri: Targeted learning in data science. Causal inference for complex longitudinal studies (2018)
- Tan, Teck Kiang: Doubly classified model with R (2017)
- Ekstrøm, Claus Thorn: The R primer (2016)
- Daniel Merl; Leah Johnson; Robert Gramacy; Marc Mangel: amei: An R Package for the Adaptive Management of Epidemiological Interventions (2010) not zbMATH
- Bivand, Roger S.; Pebesma, Edzer J.; Gómez-Rubio, Virgilio: Applied spatial data analysis with R (2008)