R package joineR: Joint Modelling of Repeated Measurements and Time-to-Event Data. Analysis of repeated measurements and time-to-event data via random effects joint models. Some plotting functions and the variogram are also included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- van Niekerk, Janet; Bakka, Haakon; Rue, Håvard: Competing risks joint models using R-INLA (2021)
- Cong Xu, Pantelis Z. Hadjipantelis, Jane-Ling Wang: Semi-Parametric Joint Modeling of Survival and Longitudinal Data: The R Package JSM (2020) not zbMATH
- Emma C. Martin, Alessandro Gasparini, Michael J. Crowther: merlin: An R package for Mixed Effects Regression for Linear, Nonlinear and User-defined models (2020) arXiv
- Philipson, Pete; Hickey, Graeme L.; Crowther, Michael J.; Kolamunnage-Dona, Ruwanthi: Faster Monte Carlo estimation of joint models for time-to-event and multivariate longitudinal data (2020)
- Teixeira, Laetitia; Sousa, Inês; Rodrigues, Anabela; Mendonça, Denisa: Joint modelling of longitudinal and competing risks data in clinical research (2019)
- Alberto Garcia-Hernandez; Dimitris Rizopoulos: %JM: A SAS Macro to Fit Jointly Generalized Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data and Time-to-Event Responses (2018) not zbMATH
- Agnieszka Król; Audrey Mauguen; Yassin Mazroui; Alexandre Laurent; Stefan Michiels; Virginie Rondeau: Tutorial in Joint Modeling and Prediction: A Statistical Software for Correlated Longitudinal Outcomes, Recurrent Events and a Terminal Event (2017) not zbMATH
- Ha, Il Do; Jeong, Jong-Hyeon; Lee, Youngjo: Statistical modelling of survival data with random effects. H-likelihood approach (2017)
- Serrat, Carles; Rué, Montserrat; Armero, Carmen; Piulachs, Xavier; Perpiñán, Hèctor; Forte, Anabel; Páez, Álvaro; Gómez, Guadalupe: Frequentist and Bayesian approaches for a joint model for prostate cancer risk and longitudinal prostate-specific antigen data (2015)
- Dimitris Rizopoulos: The R Package JMbayes for Fitting Joint Models for Longitudinal and Time-to-Event Data using MCMC (2014) arXiv
- McCrink, Lisa M.; Marshall, Adele H.; Cairns, Karen J.: Advances in joint modelling: a review of recent developments with application to the survival of end stage renal disease patients (2013)