PySMT: a solver-agnostic library for fast prototyping of smt-based algorithms. pySMT: A library for SMT formulae manipulation and solving http://www.pysmt.org. pySMT: a Python API for SMT: pySMT makes working with Satisfiability Modulo Theory simple: Define formulae in a simple, intuitive, and solver independent way; Solve your formulae using one of the native solvers, or by wrapping any SMT-Lib complaint solver, Dump your problems in the SMT-Lib format, and more...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kruff, Niclas; Lüders, Christoph; Radulescu, Ovidiu; Sturm, Thomas; Walcher, Sebastian: Algorithmic reduction of biological networks with multiple time scales (2021)
- Makai Mann, Ahmed Irfan, Florian Lonsing, Yahan Yang, Hongce Zhang, Kristopher Brown, Aarti Gupta, Clark Barrett: Pono: A Flexible and Extensible SMT-Based Model Checker (2021) not zbMATH
- Mann, Makai; Wilson, Amalee; Zohar, Yoni; Stuntz, Lindsey; Irfan, Ahmed; Brown, Kristopher; Donovick, Caleb; Guman, Allison; Tinelli, Cesare; Barrett, Clark: Smt-Switch: a solver-agnostic C++ API for SMT solving (2021)
- Andrea Callia D’Iddio, Michael Huth: Manyopt: An Extensible Tool for Mixed, Non-Linear Optimization Through SMT Solving (2017) arXiv
- Cimatti, Alessandro; Griggio, Alberto; Irfan, Ahmed; Roveri, Marco; Sebastiani, Roberto: Invariant checking of NRA transition systems via incremental reduction to LRA with EUF (2017)