MayBMS: A probabilistic database management system. MayBMS is a state-of-the-art probabilistic database management system which leverages the strengths of previous database research for achieving scalability. As a proof of concept for its ease of use, we have built on top of MayBMS a Web-based application that offers NBA-related information based on what-if analysis of team dynamics using data available at www.nba.com.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Meel, Kuldeep S.; Shrotri, Aditya A.; Vardi, Moshe Y.: Not all FPRASs are equal: demystifying FPRASs for DNF-counting (2019)
- Cozman, Fabio G.; Mauá, Denis D.: The complexity of Bayesian networks specified by propositional and relational languages (2018)
- Schoenfisch, Joerg; Stuckenschmidt, Heiner: Analyzing real-world SPARQL queries and ontology-based data access in the context of probabilistic data (2017)
- Li, Jian; Wang, Haitao: Range queries on uncertain data (2016)
- Flesca, Sergio; Furfaro, Filippo; Parisi, Francesco: Consistency checking and querying in probabilistic databases under integrity constraints (2014)
- Kimelfeld, Benny; Ré, Christopher: Transducing Markov sequences (2014)
- Gottlob, Georg; Lukasiewicz, Thomas; Martinez, Maria Vanina; Simari, Gerardo I.: Query answering under probabilistic uncertainty in Datalog(+/-) ontologies (2013)
- Maslowski, Dany; Wijsen, Jef: A dichotomy in the complexity of counting database repairs (2013)
- Pei, Bin; Zhao, Suyun; Chen, Hong; Zhou, Xuan; Chen, Dingjie: FARP: mining fuzzy association rules from a probabilistic quantitative database (2013) ioport
- Lehrack, Sebastian; Schmitt, Ingo: A probabilistic interpretation for a geometric similarity measure (2011)
- Abiteboul, Serge; Kimelfeld, Benny; Sagiv, Yehoshua; Senellart, Pierre: On the expressiveness of probabilistic XML models (2009) ioport