SusyBSG: a Fortran code for BR[B→Xsγ]BR[B→Xsγ] in the MSSM with Minimal Flavor Violation. We present the Fortran code SusyBSG version 1.1, which computes the branching ratio for the decay B→XsγB→Xsγ in the MSSM with Minimal Flavor Violation. The computation takes into account all the available NLO contributions, including the complete supersymmetric QCD corrections to the Wilson coefficients of the magnetic and chromomagnetic operators.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- A. Vicente: FlavorKit: a brief overview (2014) arXiv
- G. Belanger, F. Boudjema, A. Pukhov, A. Semenov: micrOMEGAs3.1 : a program for calculating dark matter observables (2013) arXiv
- Asano, Masaki; Matsumoto, Shigeki; Senami, Masato; Sugiyama, Hiroaki: CDMS II result and light Higgs boson scenario of the MSSM (2010)
- Biggio, Carla; Calibbi, Lorenzo: Phenomenology of SUSY SU(5) with type I+III seesaw (2010)
- Endo, Motoi; Shirai, Satoshi; Yonekura, Kazuya: Phenomenological aspects of gauge mediation with sequestered supersymmetry breaking in light of dark matter detection (2010)