Mathematica packages PERMS. My Mathematica package PERMS 2.1 is a collection of tools for investigations of permutation groups and for doing calculations in the representation theory of symmetric groups. It comprises: Tools for the investigation of permutation groups; Group ring tools; Partitions, types, tableaux; Special idempotents and generating elements; Characters, Littlewood-Richardson rule, plethysms; Discrete Fourier transform; Tools, concerning tensor investigations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Cash, Gordon G.: The number of (n)-cycles in a graph (2007)
- Fiedler, Bernd: Generators of algebraic covariant derivative curvature tensors and Young symmetrizers (2004)
- Fiedler, Bernd: On the symmetry classes of the first covariant derivatives of tensor fields (2002)
- Fiedler, Bernd: Determination of the structure of algebraic curvature tensors by means of Young symmetrizers (2002)
- Fiedler, Bernd: Ideal decompositions and computation of tensor normal forms (2001)
- Fiedler, B.: A characterization of the dependence of the Riemannian metric on the curvature tensor by Young symmetrizers (1998)
- Fiedler, B.: An algorithm for the decomposition of ideals of the group ring of a symmetric group (1997)