Standard completeness for extensions of MTL: an automated approach. We provide general conditions on hypersequent calculi that guarantee standard completeness for the formalized logics. These conditions are implemented in the PROLOG system AxiomCalc that takes as input any suitable axiomatic extension of Monoidal T-norm Logic MTL and outputs a hypersequent calculus for the logic and the result of the check. Our approach subsumes many existing results and allows for the computerized discovery of new fuzzy logics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Metcalfe, George; Tsinakis, Constantine: Density revisited (2017)
- Aguzzoli, Stefano; Bianchi, Matteo: On some questions concerning the axiomatisation of WNM-algebras and their subvarieties (2016)
- Baldi, Paolo; Terui, Kazushige: Densification of FL chains via residuated frames (2016)
- Baldi, Paolo; Ciabattoni, Agata: Uniform proofs of standard completeness for extensions of first-order MTL (2015)
- Baldi, Paolo: A note on standard completeness for some extensions of uninorm logic (2014)
- Ciabattoni, Agata; Ramanayake, Revantha; Wansing, Heinrich: Hypersequent and display calculi -- a unified perspective (2014)
- Baldi, Paolo; Ciabattoni, Agata; Spendier, Lara: Standard completeness for extensions of MTL: an automated approach (2012)