Nemo/Hecke: Computer Algebra and Number Theory Packages for the Julia Programming Language. We introduce two new packages, Nemo and Hecke, written in the Julia programming language for computer algebra and number theory. We demonstrate that high performance generic algorithms can be implemented in Julia, without the need to resort to a low-level C implementation. For specialised algorithms, we use Julia’s efficient native C interface to wrap existing C/C++ libraries such as Flint, Arb, Antic and Singular. We give examples of how to use Hecke and Nemo and discuss some algorithms that we have implemented to provide high performance basic arithmetic.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ali Bagci: JRAF: A Julia Package for Computation of the Relativistic Molecular Auxiliary Functions (2021) arXiv
- Dostert, Maria; de Laat, David; Moustrou, Philippe: Exact semidefinite programming bounds for packing problems (2021)
- Eder, Christian; Hofmann, Tommy: Efficient Gröbner bases computation over principal ideal rings (2021)
- Kaluba, Marek; Kielak, Dawid; Nowak, Piotr: On property (T) for (\mathrmAut(F_n)) and (\mathrmSL_n(\mathbbZ)) (2021)
- Klüners, Jürgen; Komatsu, Toru: Imaginary multiquadratic number fields with class group of exponent (3) and (5) (2021)
- Chirre, Andrés; Gonçalves, Felipe; de Laat, David: Pair correlation estimates for the zeros of the zeta function via semidefinite programming (2020)
- Dahne, Joel; Salvy, Bruno: Computation of tight enclosures for Laplacian eigenvalues (2020)
- Hofmann, Tommy; Johnston, Henri: Computing isomorphisms between lattices (2020)
- Hofmann, Tommy; Sircana, Carlo: On the computation of overorders (2020)
- Claus Fieker, William Hart, Tommy Hofmann, Fredrik Johansson: Nemo/Hecke: Computer Algebra and Number Theory Packages for the Julia Programming Language (2017) arXiv
- Fieker, Claus; Hart, William; Hofmann, Tommy; Johansson, Fredrik: Nemo/Hecke. Computer algebra and number theory packages for the Julia programming language (2017)