JoinMap. Software for the calculation of genetic linkage maps in experimental populations of diploid species. JoinMap provides high quality tools that allow detailed study of the experimental data and the generation of publication-ready map charts. The intuitive MS-Windows ® user interface of JoinMap invites to a better exploration of the data. For instance, you can perform several diagnostical tests, both before and after the actual map calculation, and you can remove potentially erroneous loci and individuals from the map calculations by a simple mouse-click.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Julian Taylor and David Butler: R Package ASMap: Efficient Genetic Linkage Map Construction and Diagnosis (2017) not zbMATH
- Julian Taylor, David Butler: R Package ASMap: Efficient Genetic Linkage Map Construction and Diagnosis (2017) arXiv
- Mester, D. I.; Ronin, Y. I.; Korostishevsky, M. A.; Pikus, V. L.; Glazman, A. E.; Korol, A. B.: Multilocus consensus genetic maps (MCGM): Formulation, algorithms, and results (2006)
- Mester, D. I.; Ronin, Y. I.; Nevo, E.; Korol, A. B.: Fast and high precision algorithms for optimization in large-scale genomic problems (2004)
- Wu, Rongling; Ma, Chang-Xing; Casella, George: A bivalent polyploid model for linkage analysis in outcrossing tetraploids (2002)
Further publications can be found at: https://www.kyazma.nl/index.php/JoinMap/Citations/