Applied Laplace transforms and z-transforms for scientists and engineers. A computational approach using a Mathematica package. With CD-ROM. The book presents theory and applications of Laplace and z-transforms together with a Mathematica package developed by the author. The package substantially enhances the built-in Laplace and z-transforms facilities of Mathematica. The emphasis lies on the computational and applied side, particularly in the fields of control engineering, electrical engineering, mechanics (heat conduction, diffusion, vibrations). Many worked out examples from engineering and sciences illustrate the applicability of the theory and the usage of the package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Merdan, Mehmet; Şişman, Şeyma: Investigation of linear difference equations with random effects (2020)
- Rafiee, Morteza; Nourmandipour, Alireza; Mancini, Stefano: Enforcing dissipative entanglement by feedback (2020)
- Pita-Ruiz, Claudio: Generalized Eulerian polynomials and some applications (2018)
- Liang, Xin; Gao, Feng; Gao, Ya-Nan; Yang, Xiao-Jun: Applications of a novel integral transform to partial differential equations (2017)
- Vitali, Silvia; Castellani, Gastone; Mainardi, Francesco: Time fractional cable equation and applications in neurophysiology (2017)
- Penson, K. A.; Górska, K.: On the properties of Laplace transform originating from one-sided Lévy stable laws (2016)
- Kano, Patrick O.; Brio, Moysey; Dostert, Paul; Cain, Jon: Dempster-Shafer evidential theory for the automated selection of parameters for Talbot’s method contours and application to matrix exponentiation (2012)
- Ludkovsky, Sergey Victor: Multidimensional Laplace transforms over quaternions, octonions and Cayley-Dickson algebras, their applications to PDE (2012)
- Pita Ruiz Velasco, Claudio de Jesús: On (s)-fibonomials (2011)
- Kılıçman, Adem; Eltayeb, Hassan: A note on defining singular integral as distribution and partial differential equations with convolution term (2009)
- Xiong, Kaiqi; Perros, Harry: Trustworthy web services provisioning for differentiated customer services (2008) ioport
- Graf, Urs: Applied Laplace transforms and (z)-transforms for scientists and engineers. A computational approach using a Mathematica package. With CD-ROM. (2004)