ANSYS FENSAP-ICE (Finite Element Navier-Stokes Analysis Package for Inflight icing). FENSAP-ICE provides leading three-dimensional, state-of-the-art, design and aid-to-certification simulation software to provide enhanced aerodynamic and in-flight icing protection solutions in a cost-effective manner by addressing all five major aspects of in-flight icing: Airflow; Droplet and ice crystal impingement; Ice accretion; Aerodynamic degradation; Anti- and de-icing heat loads. FENSAP-ICE is compatible with widely-used CAD-based mesh generators so it can often reuse the meshes already produced for aerodynamic studies. Having no significant geometric limitations, it is applicable to aircraft, rotorcraft, UAVs, jet engines, nacelles, probes, detectors and other installed systems. OptiGrid is an anisotropic mesh optimization tool that is included to easily obtain high quality mesh- and user-independent results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Arizmendi Gutiérrez, Bárbara; Noce, Alberto Della; Gallia, Mariachiara; Bellosta, Tommaso; Guardone, Alberto: Numerical simulation of a thermal ice protection system including state-of-the-art liquid film model (2021)
- Keita, Sana; Bourgault, Yves: Eulerian models with particle pressure for air-particle flows (2019)
- Keita, Sana; Bourgault, Yves: Eulerian droplet model: delta-shock waves and solution of the Riemann problem (2019)
- Rybakov, A. A.; Shumilin, S. S.: Approximate methods of the surface mesh deformation in two-dimensional case (2019)
- Lavoie, P.; Bourgault-Côté, S.; Laurendeau, E.: Numerical algorithms for infinite swept wing ice accretion (2018)
- Zhu, Chengxiang; Zhu, Chunling; Guo, Tao: Multi-zone ice accretion and roughness models for aircraft icing numerical simulation (2016)
- Pourbagian, Mahdi; Talgorn, Bastien; Habashi, Wagdi G.; Kokkolaras, Michael; Le Digabel, Sébastien: Constrained problem formulations for power optimization of aircraft electro-thermal anti-icing systems (2015)
- Fossati, M.; Khurram, R. A.; Habashi, W. G.: An ALE mesh movement scheme for long-term in-flight ice accretion (2012)
- Khurram, Rooh A.; Zhang, Yue; Habashi, Wagdi G.: Multiscale finite element method applied to the Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model for 3D detached-eddy simulation (2012)
- Yeom, Geum-Su; Chang, Keun-Shik; Baek, Seung Wook: Numerical prediction of airfoil characteristics in a transonic droplet-laden air flow (2012)
- Aubé, Martin S.; Habashi, Wagdi G.; Wang, Hongzhi; Torok, Dennis: On the impact of anisotropic mesh adaptation on computational wind engineering (2010)
- Wang, G.; Rothmayer, A. P.: Thin water films driven by air shear stress through roughness (2009)