TransCAD is the first and only Geographic Information System (GIS) designed specifically for use by transportation professionals to store, display, manage, and analyze transportation data. TransCAD combines GIS and transportation modeling capabilities in a single integrated platform, providing capabilities that are unmatched by any other package. TransCAD can be used for all modes of transportation, at any scale or level of detail.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Camara, Marcus Vinicius Oliveira; Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos: The support unit location problem to road traffic surveys with multi-stages (2019)
- Kitthamkesorn, Songyot; Chen, Anthony; Xu, Xiangdong; Ryu, Seungkyu: Modeling mode and route similarities in network equilibrium problem with go-green modes (2016)
- Sun, Li; Liu, Like; Xu, Zhongzhi; Jie, Yang; Wei, Dong; Wang, Pu: Locating inefficient links in a large-scale transportation network (2015)
- Codina, E.; Marín, A.; López, F.: A model for setting services on auxiliary bus lines under congestion (2013)
- Xu, Wangtu; He, Shiwei; Song, Rui; Chaudhry, Sohail S.: Finding the (K) shortest paths in a schedule-based transit network (2012)
- Boyce, David: Forecasting travel on congested urban transportation networks: Review and prospects for network equilibrium models (2007)
- Casas, Irene; Malik, Amit; Delmelle, Eric M.; Karwan, Mark H.; Batta, Rajan: An automated network generation procedure for routing of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in a GIS environment (2007)