SATURN - a modern assignment model. Traffic Engineering and Control. Congested Highway Assignment Software. A powerful and flexible highway assignment package to create both strategic and local traffic models. SATURN has been continuously developed over the last 30 years by the combination of academic theoretical rigour, through Dr Dirck Van Vliet and the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds and the practical knowledge of Atkins Limited. Whatever your transport needs… Strategic Highways Assignment; Strategy Development; Traffic Management Measures; Highway Design; Demand Forecasting; Economic Appraisal; Environment Assessment; Road User Charging …SATURN can help.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- de Grange, Louis; González, Felipe; Bekhor, Shlomo: Path flow and trip matrix estimation using link flow density (2017)
- Gühnemann, Astrid; Koh, Andrew; Shepherd, Simon: Optimal charging strategies under conflicting objectives for the protection of sensitive areas: a case study of the Trans-Pennine corridor (2016)
- Wu, Weitiao; Jin, Wenzhou; Shen, Luou: Mixed platoon flow dispersion model based on speed-truncated Gaussian mixture distribution (2013)
- Boyce, David: Forecasting travel on congested urban transportation networks: Review and prospects for network equilibrium models (2007)
- Namdeo A, Mitchell G, Dixon R: TEMMS: an integrated package for modelling and mapping urban traffic emissions and air quality (2002) not zbMATH
- Barceló, Jaume: A survey of some mathematical programming models in transportation (1997)
- Dafermos, Stella; Nagurney, Anna: Sensitivity analysis for the asymmetric network equilibrium problem (1984)