Another software library on hierarchical matrices for elliptic differential equations (AHMED). This C++ software library implements the structure of hierarchical matrices for the efficient treatment of discrete solution operators for elliptic boundary value problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hiptmair, Ralf; Urzúa-Torres, Carolina: Preconditioning the EFIE on screens (2020)
- Massei, Stefano; Robol, Leonardo; Kressner, Daniel: Hm-toolbox: MATLAB software for HODLR and HSS matrices (2020)
- Zaspel, Peter: Algorithmic patterns for (\mathcalH)-matrices on many-core processors (2019)
- Kager, Bernhard; Schanz, Martin: Fast and data sparse time domain BEM for elastodynamics (2015)
- Śmigaj, Wojciech; Betcke, Timo; Arridge, Simon; Phillips, Joel; Schweiger, Martin: Solving boundary integral problems with BEM++ (2015)
- Messner, Matthias; Schanz, Martin: An accelerated symmetric time-domain boundary element formulation for elasticity (2010)