GA package for Maple. This package enables the user to perform calculations in a geometric (Clifford) algebra of arbitrary dimensions and signature. The package has 4 built-in signatures and the user can program others. This software was originally written in the period 1995-1998 using Maple V. I have subsequently tried to update it to be compatible with more recent versions of Maple. Since I no longer use the package on a daily basis, I may have inadvertently introduced some bugs during the updating. If you do find a bug, please report it to me; or even better, email me with a patch! The package is available in two different formats; a gzipped tar file and a zip file. The archives contain the source for the package (GA.mpl), a text file called README with instructions for loading the package and a worksheet (GAhelp.mws) explaining how to use the package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Franchini, Silvia; Gentile, Antonio; Vassallo, Giorgio; Vitabile, Salvatore: Implementation and evaluation of medical imaging techniques based on conformal geometric algebra (2020)
- Franchini, Silvia; Gentile, Antonio; Sorbello, Filippo; Vassallo, Giorgio; Vitabile, Salvatore: Embedded coprocessors for native execution of geometric algebra operations (2017)
- Abłamowicz, Rafał (ed.); Sobczyk, Garret (ed.): Lectures on Clifford (geometric) algebras and applications (2004)
- Francis, Matthew R.; Kosowsky, Arthur: Geometric algebra techniques for general relativity (2004)
- Hitzer, Eckhard M. S.: Multivector differential calculus (2002)