R package move: Visualizing and Analyzing Animal Track Data. Contains functions to access movement data stored in ’movebank.org’ as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyze animal movement data, among others functions to calculate dynamic Brownian Bridge Movement Models. Move helps addressing movement ecology questions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Pewsey, Arthur; García-Portugués, Eduardo: Recent advances in directional statistics (2021)
- Antonio Calcagnì, Massimiliano Pastore, Gianmarco Altoè: ssMousetrack: Analysing computerized tracking data via Bayesian state-space models in R (2019) arXiv
- Pozdnyakov, Vladimir; Elbroch, L. Mark; Labarga, Anthony; Meyer, Thomas; Yan, Jun: Discretely observed Brownian motion governed by telegraph process: estimation (2019)
- Rocio Joo, Matthew E. Boone, Thomas A. Clay, Samantha C. Patrick, Susana Clusella-Trullas, Mathieu Basille: Navigating through the R packages for movement (2019) arXiv
- Hannah Frick; Ioannis Kosmidis: trackeR: Infrastructure for Running and Cycling Data from GPS-Enabled Tracking Devices in R (2017) not zbMATH
- Van Nieuland, Steffie; Baetens, Jan M.; De Meyer, Hans; De Baets, Bernard: An analytical description of the time-integrated Brownian bridge (2017)