CosmoTransitions: computing cosmological phase transition temperatures and bubble profiles with multiple fields. I present a numerical package (CosmoTransitions) for analyzing finite-temperature cosmological phase transitions driven by single or multiple scalar fields. The package analyzes the different vacua of a theory to determine their critical temperatures (where the vacuum energy levels are degenerate), their supercooling temperatures, and the bubble wall profiles which separate the phases and describe their tunneling dynamics. I introduce a new method of path deformation to find the profiles of both thin- and thick-walled bubbles. CosmoTransitions is freely available for public use.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Blanco-Pillado, Jose J.; Sousa, Kepa; Urkiola, Mikel A.: Slepian models for Gaussian random landscapes (2020)
- Victor Guada, Miha Nemevšek, Matevž Pintar: FindBounce: package for multi-field bounce actions (2020) arXiv
- Zhou, Ruiyu; Yang, Jing; Bian, Ligong: Gravitational waves from first-order phase transition and domain wall (2020)
- Fairbairn, Malcolm; Hardy, Edward; Wickens, Alastair: Hearing without seeing: gravitational waves from hot and cold hidden sectors (2019)
- Hollik, Wolfgang G.; Weiglein, Georg; Wittbrodt, Jonas: Impact of vacuum stability constraints on the phenomenology of supersymmetric models (2019)
- Hashino, Katsuya; Kakizaki, Mitsuru; Kanemura, Shinya; Ko, Pyungwon; Matsui, Toshinori: Gravitational waves from first order electroweak phase transition in models with the U((1)_X) gauge symmetry (2018)
- Kozaczuk, Jonathan; Profumo, Stefano; Haskins, Laurel Stephenson; Wainwright, Carroll L.: Cosmological phase transitions and their properties in the NMSSM (2015)
- Staub, Florian: Exploring new models in all detail with \textttSARAH (2015)
- Staub, Florian: SARAH 4: a tool for (not only SUSY) model builders (2014)
- Carena, M.; Gori, S.; Low, I.; Shah, N. R.; Wagner, C. E. M.: Vacuum stability and Higgs diphoton decays in the MSSM (2013)